- This type of glass is toughened to prevent manual attacks with sharp instruments; its thickness varies between 11 and 25 mm varying its weight.
- All burglar-proof glass sheets are according to the International Standards and Specifications.
- Bulletproof glass thickness varies from 20 to 80 mm making it resistant to different types of guns. Its standard size for vehicles can reach 100 x 145 cm. For buildings, a maximum of 200 cm x 145 cm, yet thicknesses, dimensions and weight specifications can be adjusted according to client needs.
- All our security glass products are tested & approved by the Egyptian Armed Forces Technical Research center.
- A two-year guarantee against layers separation is given for all security glass products.
All bulletproof glass sheets are according to the International Standards:
- German standard (DIN 52290-Part 2, DIN 52290-Part 4, DIN 52290-Part 5).
- British standard (BS 5051-Part 2).
- American standard (UL 752).
- European standard (EN 1063).
- also available in our factories.
For more details on security glass products :
- please contact us for our technical catalog.