- Is made by the heating annealed glass to approximately 700 degrees Celsius then cooling the outer surfaces rapidly. This process makes the glass very strong and shock resistant thus more durable.
- Curved Glass uses this toughening technique through a horizontal tempering furnace while bending the glass to specific shapes. This provides a wide range of applications in architectural, commercial and residential installations.
2. Acid frosted glass
- Acid etched glass has been treated with hydrofluoric acid to produce a matte surface finish on one, or both, of the surfaces of the glass.
- Because the surface of the glass has been chemically-created, the finish is extremely durable, and can not be washed or scratched off. Often, this is referred to as “fingerprint proof” or “smudge proof” glass because of its durability withstand oils, moisture, and humidity while still retaining the frosted appearance.
3. Ceramic digital printed glass
- Digital ceramic printing on glass is a technological development used for the application of imagery, pattern or text to the surface of flat glass.
- Like other printing on glass methods, it uses a form of printmaking.
- Digital ceramic printing on glass has allowed for new possibilities and improvements in flat glass decoration and treatment such as high levels of customization, translucency and opacity control, light diffusion and transmission, scratch resistance, durability against weather conditions, ability to calculate solar heat gain co-efficiency, slip resistance, and reduced incidences of bird collision. Digital printing with ceramic inks, desirable for decorative, functional and environmental purposes, poses a new set of challenges addressed through technological innovations.
4. marble glass
- Glass Marble: Is the latest innovative technology in modern times.
- Decorative Glass Factory is distinguished from all others, where all forms of marble are applied to the glass, which are used in many different uses, such as cladding, kitchens, etc.
5.UV digital printed glass
- UV-LED printing offers instant curing of a digitally printed image, with the ability to print onto a WIDE variety of printable media including acrylic, glass, metal, PVC, wood, and canvas, a variety of vinyl and many printable media.
- UV-LED Printing is environmentally friendly, with minimal emissions and low energy consumption.
Ready to find out more?
- Please contact us.